Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reality bites: Breaking cars


Of course I could not be lucky enough to have a few nursing pay checks under my belt before things started breaking. My Escape is not drivable  right now and it is going to cost a bunch of money to fix so DH and I are down to 1 car that has no working heater in it.  The Escape made this horrible grinding noise as I was driving down the street to go to work yesterday. Nothing was dragging underneath, it was just grinding.

We will eventually have to get the Escape fixed but for now we are just going to drive the car with the broken heater and uses a lot of gas. It's Indiana..who needs heat in the middle of winter when you have fun and stylish gloves to wear?

We were planning on replacing a vehicle this year anyway. However, it looks like we will be buying a new car a little sooner than anticipated. But hey, that's my reality so I am going to just take it and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment