Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.  I just graduated from nursing school with my BSN and will be taking (and hopefully passing) boards later this month. To take a little focus off the stress of studying for the biggest test of my life, I am starting this blog. I will be working as a cardiac nurse as soon as I pass boards and I am looking forward to the challenges that will come as I learn to juggle being a wife and full time nurse.  Also, my husband of 5 years and I will be trying to add to our family this year.

I am going to be writing about how I manage life and all of its craziness while working full time.  Life isn't perfect and I will be blogging about my perfectly imperfect life and how I find happiness even in the crazy times.

Tomorrow I am trying my hand at once a month freezer cooking.  I spent $160 at Wal-mart today and will be cooking up a storm tomorrow. I look forward to posting pics from my experience and writing about it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment